My stronger interests are in plants and flowers. Select a design idea that complements your personality and I assure you that the choices of your selection will be unlimitled. Here are some suggestions:
- plant aquariums
- dish gardens
- window boxes
- hanging baskets
- eco systems
- water arrangements
- planters (night bloomers) http://www.arhomeandgarden.org/
- planters (miniature trees)
- potted plants http://www.denverplants.com/
- Find a heavy weight jar of between 16 and 20 ounces, having about a 3 inch opening.
- Clear glass, or possibly opaque, is preferable.
- Use bright colored stones of any chosen color to provide some sort of accent.
- Cut about 6 - 10 inch stems from Phothos, Arrowhead, Wandering Jew or Philodendron plant. Remove the leaves from the bottom 6 inches.
- Place these stems into the jar and fill with water up about one third of the way. Water should be cool (almost warm).